Create Custom Forms for Your Business
RevSocial’s custom form builder is a simple and effective way to let visitors to your website and web pages to share their contact information.
As a business owner, you know that people who seek you out tend to be the most motivated to buy, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to create a highly-effective lead generation form.
When site visitors submit their contact information to you via your custom RevSocial form – the information is “AUTOMATICALLY” added to your contact list in your RevSocial account.
Now Let’s walk you through the steps to build your Custom Form…
1. From your RevSocial Dashboard, click on Forms (in the bottom left of Navigation)
2. In the top right corner you will Click on “Create Form”.
In this section:
- You will name your form (for internal purposes)
- You can assign form to a campaign and/or segment.
- You will also notice that we have incorporated a preview for your form.
3. Adding Fields to Your Form
- Click on “Add” in the Field Section (on left)
- You will see a pop-up which lets you choose the custom fields that will automatically populate your contacts profile demographics (See Contact Management to learn more)
4. Adding Custom Fields (i.e. Radio Buttons, Check Boxes for segmentation)
5. Once your form is complete, hit “save & continue” and you will be taken to the “Actions & Integrations” section
In this section you will choose what happens once your form has been “submitted”.
- Do you want the contact info sent to your email or multiple emails
- Do you want to integrate the contact into your email service provider (Mailchimp)
- Remember the information from the form is automatically added to your new contacts profile demographics.
- Once you have completed this section, hit “Save & Continue”
6. Deploying Your Form Has a Few Different Options
In this section you will get the code to place your form in multiple display methods and you can have multiple instances running at multiple times:
- In-Page (Embed the form right on a web page as part of the content.)
- Automatic Pop-Up (Form will be displayed automatically in a popup when the web page loads.)
- Click-Triggered Pop-Up (Form is displayed in a popup when text/image is clicked.)
- API Access for Developers (Your website developer can also integrate right into your website)