Real Estate agents and their broker managers need to be fearless in becoming experts in technologies that will help in your sales process – if you’re not, you’re missing out on a lot of opportunity.
In today’s technology driven world you need to invest the time to develop, cultivate and duplicate your in-person persona into an online persona. As many of you already know… In real estate, you have to become a lead generator before you’re a salesperson.
In this series of articles I will show you how Real Estate Agents and Brokers are growing their Real Estate business’ online. We will also give you tips and introduce you to RevSocial tools that will help grow your brand’s awareness and income at the same time.
Start creating awareness for your Real Estate brand…
Yes, you still get leads from your offline networks such as church, community organizations, and your neighbors… While they are still the largest part of your business, today, about 20% of real estate leads for your business will come through online lead generation.
Remember people still buy from people they like and that they trust. Your potential clients want to know who you are as a person; your expertise, your likes, the networks/charities you support, etc…
The salespeople who are best able to demonstrate who they are online and through social media are more successful.
Tips for Agents who are new to online marketing..
- Don’t worry, it’s not an age thing – potential clients gain insight, awareness and trust with Real Estate agents that are out there building an online network, communicating with prospects through social media, and blogging.
- Remember when creating a profile on your networks that you keep business separate from your personal life.
- Develop an Online Strategy on how you will sell your Real Estate Brand. “Create a solution to your clients’ problems”
- Understand Your Customer’s Journey to create pertinent content
RevSocial Tools to help you grow your network?
- Connect your Social Media Profiles to Your RevSocial Platform
- Schedule Your Social Media Posts Using RevSocial
- Planning out Your Content Calendar through RevSocial